Unity documentation has a brief page on the subject.
- Follow the above instructions & create a repo for your Unity project in svn.
- Once you have your local Working Copy set up & opened in the Unity IDE, Unity will generate a Library folder next to your Assets.
- DO NOT ever version the Library folder. Leave it unversioned. If you’re using an SVN client like Cornerstone on OS X, select the Library folder, Ctrl+click it & choose Ignore. This way you’ll never have to see those files popup in the Unversioned view or accidentally include them in a Commit. If you’re using command line, set Library to be ignored via Terminal, as you probably already know how.
Every time I change my network password SVN craps out on me. When I try to login to my SVN client (Versions 1.1) I get this error:
PROPFIND request failed on ‘/my/repo/path’
PROPFIND of ‘/my/repo/path’: authorization failed (http://subversion_host_path.com)
I’ve tried getting someone else to log me in but then still got this error when I tried to Commit files:
Commit failed (details follow):
OPTIONS request failed on ‘/my/repo/path/my_specific_files_directory’
OPTIONS of ‘/my/repo/path/my_specific_files_directory’: authorization failed (‘http://subversion_host_path.com’)
This series of steps finally fixed it:
1. deleted all Repository Bookmarks in Versions svn client
2. deleted Versions’ preferences in myusername/Library/Preferences/
3. deleted the http://subversion_host_path.com keychain entry in Keychain Access
4. tried to creat a New Repository Bookmark – it worked AFTER i added a “/” at the end of the repo path: ‘http://subversion_host_path.com/my/repo/path’